Monday, March 14, 2011

Yesss ! I remembered my password, and got a ticket, and got into another college :)

grocery list of today...

-I got a ticket for runing a stop sign two house from my house.... pooop! 85 frickin bucks!?!?
-I was already at my house parked and headed inside when she pulled me over
-why would the cop do that?
- well its ok at least I''m not as cop-like and portly as she was

-I like being in a band
-practice is fun
-also building sound proofing partitioning out up old carpet and the Les Mis set was fun ;)

- now I am with D man my girlfriend she is soooo pretty :)
-I am actually studying for physics and she is writing an essay or something
-here is proof of my studing
--V is constant in parallel
--I is constant in series
--The greater Resistance in a circuit the more the Wattage decreases
-- Heat increases resistance
---- this is the biggest problem with Direct Current power supply DC
-----AC is used in power lines Alternating Current
--------but we use DC in stuff still like phone chargers

OH also I got In LMU School Of Flim and TV for Screen writting... :) So I guess Tap Dat was pretty good


now I must study more
Signed
-Mr. Pasta

4 comments: