Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rollerdays

I have a funny story of today!

Because of yesterday's snowday Blades Wednesday got moved to Blades Thursday in Physics Class, so I was wearing roller blades leaving school.

I had just sent my play Tap Dat to its first competition and, as I rolled down the hallway heading to my van I saw Brandon Rowan standing at his locker.
So i sneaked up on Brandon by rolling over without making a sound; right before I hit him I said, "Silent but deadly..." 
I startled him and we both started laughing, and then we headed to his car in the sr. to take me to my car in the jr. lot.

We got to the jr. lot and we saw Nikhil Deshpande in his car and joked around about the blades as Brandon drove while I hung on to the back. (don't worry grandma we only went 25 mph)

Then we all said good by and Brandon drove away.
As he drove I went to unlock my car and the shouted, "SHITTT! WAIT I LEFT MY BACK BACK IN YOUR CAR, BRANDON!.... fuck"

I tried calling, but he wouldn't pick up. I turned around saying "Shit, Nikhil, he drove off with my shit" but before Nikhil could respond I Hear,"Silent but deadly..."

Oh shit it was Brandon who drove back around in his car, then I fell on the pavement laughing

....well at least I thought that was a funny story... until nextime
Signed Mr. Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment