Saturday, January 21, 2012

If the World Ended Tomorrow... But Didn't

So I was thinking about what if literally everyone in the entire world was convinced that the world would end in a week, but then when the time came the world didn't end?

I thought that there are two potential outcomes.

There is chaos, or there is peace.

I guess I can imagine the peace because I understand the feeling of appreciate everyone would have for the present.

I guess the thing is that it seems like most people care more about the future than the present... Well, the present is the future; if you never enjoy the the present because you are worried about the future, you can never really enjoy life.

One of the biggest lessons I have learned in college, it to try no
t to worry about every thing going wrong. Plan but be confident and calm. Worry doesn't make one produce better.

I think the lifestyle for me is enjoying the present by living in the moment by not worrying so much about the future. All time is important, each  unit time has the same amount of your life that you need to develop in understanding who you are. The thing is I care about  and work towards a great future because that is so much time in my life, but I don't want it make me currently oppressed.

 I worried so much and high school, and I'm glad that now I am much more able to use anxiety to make me try to find solutions.

Yester-night it snowed and It was so cinematic how the clouds made the night sky bright as white powder flakes fell from the sky. An it was midnight, so we just went out and had a snowball fight on camps with these guys from Manchester. Then I made it to my 8 am class the next day and it was a pretty good class. So, the present and the future were both good in the present, I'm so thankful I have has so much joy in my life.

I feel like I am just writing in a diary except anyone can read this online... we\ll this just got weird.
... so probably going to stop now.

Signed
Mister Pasta

1 comment:

  1. Or a 3rd outcome -- such as deciding they calculated the date wrong. That's what usually happens with cults that set a date for the world to end.

    Anyway, your 'ol granny is reading your online diary (heh, heh). Glad that you're enjoying the present time that you are living in and finding so much joy in it!

    ReplyDelete