Saturday, October 29, 2011

Umbrellas

I don think anyone has ever created a hand-held umbrella that can withstand wind and rain for more than three uses.
The fucking wind always pushes it up the other way and then the metal branches break, or the tarp covering gets ripped off the frame or the top just detaches from the metal rod.

Sooooo maybe I should make it my life goal to make a good quality umbrella? if mastering mandarin doesn't work out.... So It would cost maybe 60 bucks, a lot I know, but it would be life time guaranteed so if it breaks you will get another one for free. Better than buying 7 dollar ones that break in a day.

And how they would be good quality is they wouldn't"t bend with the wind, or maybe they would, but they wouldn"t break with the wind, because if you make them to rigid they will snap, but to flimsy and they wont work.o ro maybe make it have two one covering that bends but breaks the wind pressure and one that is rigid to keep you dry. Or maybe it would let wind pass though on the dry side so that it won"t get bent, but the otherside somehow won't let water in.... or maybe I'm looking at this problem all wrong, I'm trying to make a better umbrella but really I need to make a better device to keep me dry.


There wasn't really a good point of writing all that, but I did it because I haven't written in a while!
And it thing writing is important.
Writing is a way for us to preserve our past, preserve who we once were, because going back to read ones own past writing is like taking a look into small section of ones own mind.

I miss my dog Charlie. HE IS SO COOL!
When I think about his its like, "Damb, we hired this wild animal to like in our house and be excited and sleep!"
He's so fuzzy...  he would die really easily in the wild... to nice.

Signed Mr. Pasta

1 comment:

  1. I just realized how much I miss YOU. But more importantly, I am a huge fan of the raincoat. It has no significant advantages over the umbrella and provides better coverage and never breaks.

    On second thought, if there are hot girls and you have an umbrella you can always offer for them to huddle in close... so that's basically the only reason I'd use an umbrella.

    ReplyDelete