Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tone

This isn't all about tone

It's all about me feeling unproductive and needing to do something before bed :]

That smile,":]", doesn't describe me right now, yet it isn't ironic. It is only a filler.

So I guess I'll begin with a story. Trying to get blood to flow.

I don't really have a story, but I notice that people generally like to stick to the same group of people when then hangout, but I really like to jump around and hang with different people different days.
So I really like hearing different people seeing different perspective and all that, but almost every group of people always mentions my voice and what I say. "Why do you talk lie that?... where do you get these ideas...What the fuck is this even coming from"
Dude I guess I just say what i think, I mean obviously I don't say everything, but I'm very open. I just have to wonder is it better to blend in or be myself.
I've always though obviously being myself is better, but does being so open encroach on other's happieness?

I guess that was a bit melodramatic. but I need to get the idea out of my system.
Really people are great and nice here and I have been having a really good time:)

I realized the fried food is like pop music. simple and really easy to like, but if you have too much you get sick of it

Why do I even write this.......... for myself, I guess
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahggggggggggggs

Signed Mr. Pasta and the Sause

PS: My grandma is a writer and when I write I wonder if she get in a "zone" or "stream of thought" in the way I do. Maybe it's genetic... except she cares about spelling and grammar (Thank god for spell check).... and making good literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment