Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bore

I haven't posted in a while, I just thought I would because I know this interests Ryerson. Also this is history for the future.

So, Today I didn't get into I car. I would say didn't leave the house, but that would be a lie because I took my dog on a walk.
I was woken up at 8:30 AM by my dad to install a microwave. I was extremely tired from stay up till 3 am last night doing practice problems for the AP physics exam on Monday, but I thought at least installing the microwave would be easy.
It took till 12, then I took a 30 min nap and studied more. i ate a Bologna sandwich at one point.
somehow it was 10:30 and my mind was like "screw this!" but more incomprehensible so like "scbni pooitps!"
Then I played Portal 2 for an hour which was super interesting.
Now reflecting on my day, I think "wow.... I hope I don't have to do this again"

But on the bright-side I'm not reading someone else's blog about a boing day they had (hehehe irony)

But uh, i hope yall enjoyed this digital letter. If I were less tired this might actually be interesting...


also I realize there is grammatical and spelling eerrors and crap like that. But i don"t really want to fix them. Instead I will say bye


Your's Truly
The Sauce

4 comments:

  1. Hey I read these too. Mothergroundhog. I said grondhog because I can't curse on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arjun and I are avid followers, however we may comprise your entire fan base...
    Also, does being mentioned make me famous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find these very entertaining also...

    Just thought you should know....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy inspired me to blog or somethingg similar

    ReplyDelete